Yeah, I said it. Not to knock anyone’s grind and hustle, but the people who spend months on end getting paid to spit out dozens of mock drafts are correct 30% at the very best, I figured why not give it a shot. So, without further ado, here is the best mock draft you will ever see. Thank me Later!
1) Jacksonville Jaguars - Trevor Lawrence – QB, Clemson: Even the lowly Jaguars can’t mess this one up.
2) New York Jets – Zach Wilson – QB, BYU: Not sure why the Jets prefer him over Justin Fields, Their loss.
3) San Francisco 49ers – Justin Fields – QB, Ohio State: Finally Kyle Shanahan has a guy who can transcend his system and eventually get him a Superbowl ring that he seems to love to choke away.
4) Atlanta Falcons – Kyle Pitts – TE, Florida: Best non-QB in the draft. Yet another weapon for Matt Ryan to pad his stats with.
5) Cincinnati Bengals – Penei Sewell – OT, Penn State: They need all the protection for Joe Burrow they can get.
6) Miami Dolphins – Ja’Marr Chase – WR, LSU: Best WR in the draft will help Tua became more productive.
7) Detroit Lions – Trey Lance – QB, North Dakota State: Jared Goff is the present; Trey Lance is the future.
8) Carolina Panthers – Micah Parsons – LB, Penn State: Carolina continues to build on the all-defensive draft from 2020.
9) Denver Broncos – Christian Darrisaw – OT, Virginia Tech: I am a Drew Lock fan (mainly because of his swag). Get him some protection.
10) Dallas Cowboys – Patrick Surtain II – CB, Alabama: This is the perfect guy for Dallas to draft, watch him produce, and eventually not sign.
11) New York Giants – Jaylen Waddle – WR, Alabama: The Giants need help everywhere except at WR, so them taking Jaylen Waddle seems appropriate.
12) Philadelphia Eagles – Devonta Smith – WR, Alabama. DeSean Jackson 2.0 loading…….
13) Los Angeles Chargers - Alijah Vera-Tucker – G, USC: The Chargers draft a versatile Linemen to help protect Justin Herbert.
14) Minnesota Vikings – Rashawn Slater – OT, Northwestern: The Vikings take the best player on the board.
15) New England Patriots – Mac Jones – QB, Alabama: Bill Belichick gets his Tom Brady replacement.
16) Arizona Cardinals – Jaycee Horn – CB, South Carolina: Perfect replacement for Patrick Peterson.
17) Las Vegas Raiders – Alex Leatherwood – OT, Alabama: The Raiders lost a lot of guys on their O-Line, so starting the rebuild with an Alabama Linemen is a wise move.
18) Miami Dolphins – Najee Harris – RB, Alabama: The best Rb in the draft gets reunited with his College QB.
19) Washington Football Team - Liam Eichenberg – OT, Notre Dame: The Football Team will need plenty of protection for the Great White Hope, Ryan Fitzpatrick,
20) Chicago Bears – Tristen Hoge – G, BYU: The Bears look to bolster their offensive line.
21) Indianapolis Colts – Brady Christensen – OT, BYU: The Colts bolster their offensive line by drafting a replacement for Anthony Castonzo.
22) Tennessee Titans – Kadarius Toney – WR, Florida: Corey Davis replacement will help draw attention away from A.J. Brown.
23) New York Jets – Caleb Farley – CB, Virginia Tech: Robert Salaah gets his lock down corner to build his defense around.
24) Pittsburgh Steelers – Josh Myers – C, Ohio State: a nice replacement for Maurkice Pouncey
25) Jacksonville Jaguars - Jaelan Phillips – DE, Miami: The Jaguars defense was pathetic last year, so any decent prospect will be an improvement.
26) Cleveland Browns – Asante Samuel Jr. – CB, Florida State: solid CB who will start alongside Denzel Ward.
27) Baltimore Ravens - Terrace Marshall Jr – WR, LSU: Terrace Marshall is a tall, speedy WRwill fit nicely in the Ravens offense as a compliment to Marquise Brown.
28) New Orleans Saints – Kwity Paye – DE, Michigan
29) Green Bay Packers – Rashod Bateman – WR, Minnesota: The Green Bay Packers finally spend a first round pick on a skill position player to pacify Aaron Rodgers.
30) Buffalo Bills – Camryn Bynum – CB, California: The Bills go best player available to build on an already stout defense.
31) Baltimore Ravens – D’Ante Smith – OT, East Carolina: The Ravens draft a replacement for the recently traded Orlando Brown.
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Joe Tryon – OLB, Washington: The rich get richer as great Bucs defense adds a great edge rusher.
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram! @Drafthustle