Draft Hustle Definitive 100% Accurate Fool Proof No Doubt About It First Round Mock Draft - 2022
Yeah, I said it. Not to knock anyone’s grind and hustle, but the people who spend months on end getting paid to spit out dozens of mock drafts are correct 30% at the very best, I figured why not give it a shot. So, without further ado, here is the best mock draft you will ever see. Thank me Later!
1) Jacksonville Jaguars – Aidan Hutchinson – DE, Michigan: I’m a fan of Thibodeaux here, but the Jags gonna Jag.
2) Detroit Lions – Kavon Thibodeaux – DE, Oregon: The Lions get a “steal” as they snag the best defensive lineman in the draft.
3) Houston Texans – Derek Stingley Jr. – CB, LSU: The Texans have 2 1st round picks, and will use their first to secure a lock down cornerback for the next decade.
4) New York Jets – Evan Neal – OL, Alabama: The Jets will help sure up the Offensive line to do their best to keep Zach Wilson healthy.
5) New York Giants – Ikem Ekwonu– OT, North Carolina State: The Giants new regime will try to right the wrongs done by Dave Gettleman, and they will try to help protect whatever QB they draft next season to replace Daniel Jones.
6) Carolina Panthers – Travon Walker – DE, Georgia: Best Player available, assuming they don’t trade down or trade this pick to get a veteran QB.
7) New York Giants – Ahmad Gardner – CB, Cincinnati: Word is that James Bradberry will not be a Giant for much longer, so the Giants will use their second 1st round pick to get his replacement.
8) Atlanta Falcons – Malik WIllis – The Falcons build for the future by taking their next franchise QB.
9) Seattle Seahawks – Jermaine Johnson– DE, Florida State: Been getting a lot of top 10 buzz lately. Seattle continues to try to build a Legion of Boom 2.0.
10) New York Jets – Garrett Wilson – WR, Ohio State: The Jets continue to provide weapons for Zach Wilson.
11) Washington Commanders –Drake London – WR, USC: A big physical Wr to compliment Terry McLaurin.
12) Minnesota Vikings – Kaiir Elam – CB, Florida. Eventually replacement as #1 CB for Patrick Peterson.
13) Houston Texans – Charles Cross – OT, Mississippi State: Will replace Laremy Tunsil as starting Left Tackle.
14) Baltimore Ravens – Jordan Davis – DT, Georgia: Pound for pound, arguably the best prospect in NFL history. Fits Baltimore.
15) Philadelphia Eagles – Chris Olave – WR, Ohio State: Instant improvement at WR, even if the Eagles don’t trade Jalen Reagor.
16) New Orleans Saints – Kenny Pickett – QB, Pittsburgh: Saints reach to take Jameis Winston’s replacement in 2023.
17) Los Angeles Chargers – Zion Johnson –G, Boston College: Chargers take best player available on an already loaded overall roster.
18) Philadelphia Eagles – Kyle Hamilton – FS, Notre Dame: Will make an immediate impact and replace Rodney McLeod.
19) New Orleans Saints – Tyler Linderbaum – C, Iowa: Saints take best Center in the draft to start rebuilding their offensive line
20) Pittsburgh Steelers – Kenyon Green – G, Texas A&M: After being snaked for Linderbaum, Saints take best Guard on the board.
21) New England Patriots – Christian Harris – LB, Alabama: Because, Belichick.
22) Green Bay Packers – George Pickens – WR, Georgia: Green Bay begins their attempt to replace Davante Adams.
23) Arizona Cardinals – Cameron Thomas – DE, San Diego State: Robert Salaah gets his lock down corner to build his defense around.
24) Dallas Cowboys – Jameson Williams – WR, Alabama: Dallas Cowboys take the WR who was #1 prospect pre-ACL tear in national title game to replace Amari Cooper.
25) Buffalo Bills – Breece Hall – RB, Buffalo: Strictly fantasy-football related. Preferred destination.
26) Tennessee Titans – Zach Tom – G, Wake Forest: Roger Saffold replacement.
27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devonte Wyatt – DT, Georgia: Ndamukong Suh replacement.
28) Green Bay Packers – Treylon Burks – WR, Arkansas: Green Bay takes their second stab at replacing Davante Adams.
29) Kansas City Chiefs – Christian Watson – WR, North Dakota State: Mimicking Green Bay, the Chiefs take a stab at replacing Tyreek Hill.
30) Kansas City – Daxton Hill – S, Michigan: Desperate attempt to replace Honey Badger.
31) Cincinnati Bengals – Joshua Ezeudu– G, North Carolina: Bengals continue to build up offensive line to keep Joe Burrow upright.
32) Detroit Lions – Desmond Ridder – QB, Cincinnati: Eventual replacement for Jared Goff. 5th year option a big key for taking him here.